Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorder (OSFED) is a feeding or eating disorder that causes significant distress or impairment but does not meet the criteria for another feeding or eating disorder.
Examples of OSFED include:
– Atypical anorexia nervosa (weight is not below normal)
– Bulimia nervosa (with less frequent behaviors)
– Binge eating disorder (with less frequent occurrences)
– Purging disorder (purging without binge eating)
– Night eating syndrome (excessive nighttime food consumption)
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: